Friday, September 11, 2009

Sept. 8, 2009 Retroactively posted crap

Well here it is. The first post. Too bad it'll probably be real hastily done drivel. So, an update on where I find myself: I can't afford a place to live right now, so I am going to camp out at a nearby lake campground (name withheld to protect....well, for no good reason) until I can find someone renting a room who doesn't:
1) think their room is the equivalent of a really nice apartment, and expect credit history, rent, and deposit to match
2) have a bunch of serious crazy in their brain and want to proposition, threaten, corrupt, or kill and eat me
3) live so far away that my serious beater of a vehicle (I mean SERIOUS beater; I have the kind of old, 1991, worn-out, POS that will make you walk to your car and just hold it for awhile in appreciation) has some chance of making it to work and back without dying in a week
4) have a room that costs too much for me right now...which means that it is priced in the range of a value meal of some kind
Yes, I am in the shit finacially right now. Who's fault? Everyone has excuses, but mine of course. I am behind with the IRS and student loans, and I don't make much as it is; of course, with the wage garnishment, I think I rank right around the yearly income of most Somalian substience farmers. Someone must be so proud somewhere right now...
I'll continue this on later posts. So sorry, or look forward to it, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment