Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept.15, 2009 Tuesday I yet live sorry

9-15-09 Tuesday: Well now it's today. I survived another night at Camp Mosquito and torrential rain actually no rain tonight). Made it to town to the public library (or this post wouldn't exist..). Hmm. Not much to write about.
Well, that's all for now. Off tomorrow; going to try and see if brakes can be at leaset partially fixed by work friend's husband. Hope so. Truck is also running like shit, just to top things off. Power has dropped. MIGHT need just a fuel filter (I hope). Might be ready to give up the ghost. Sooo much to look forward to...
If I survive the next few days, I will expand my subject matter in this blog. Time to share my opitions with the world (or me, since I'm the only one who reads this). Things I'd like to discuss: conservation; the environment; movies; video games; other games; history; writing; world affairs....WAKE UP! You don't have to read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment